The Division of Academic Affairs is responsible for carrying out the academic mission of the university.
It does so by:
- Overseeing and supporting both undergraduate and graduate academic programs to ensure a high-quality education.
- Fostering faculty excellence and achievement to promote of the highest standards of teaching, research, and service.
- Managing academic support services to promote student success.
- Coordinating a variety of centers and institutes, as well as the Office of Continuing Studies, to complement and enrich the university's primary academic programming.
- Advancing university outreach to local community, state, national, and international communities.
This website, and its related pages, provide information about these programs and services within the division. Please feel free to contact the Office of the Provost (Provost@stockton.edu or 609.652.4514) for additional information, or if you have any questions.
- Atlantic City Gateway campus
- Stockton In Atlantic City: Faculty FAQ
- Academic Affairs Strategic Priorities AY2018
- Fall Faculty Conference 2017
- Provost's Presentation
- Middle States Periodic Review Report
- Shared Governance Taskforce
- 2020 Strategic Plan
- Institutional Program Review 2017