The Bursar's Office is the primary manager of student financial information and also provides centralized billing for the university. It is our objective to provide courteous and proficient services in a timely manner to the entire university community.
Services we provide:
- Billing, collections, and loan debt management (Perkins Loan)
- Dining and Osprey card
- Financial reporting services to students
We strive to:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information
- Provide convenient services to all university constituents
- Serve all customers with efficiency and respect
- Manage payment plans and payment activity
- Minimize delinquent, defaulted and outstanding accounts
- Adhere to regulatory requirements of the State and Federal systems and to the policies and procedures of the university
Our office communicates with students primarily from the 'Bursars/Payments' tab in the goStockton portal and through the student's Stockton email. It is important that you view your student account regularly in order to monitor any billing adjustments.
Examples of billing adjustments:
- A decrease or loss of financial aid
- Receiving a parking citation
- ID card replacement
- Color printing points
- Housing Fines and Campus Hearing Board Fines
Past due balances may prevent a student from registering for classes, viewing their grades, requesting a transcript, or receiving their diploma.
We appreciate your selecting Stockton University to enhance your education and career
goals and wish you much success. We look forward to serving you.