Thank you for visiting the Bursar's Office website!
We strive to:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information
- Provide convenient services to all university constituents
- Serve all customers with efficiency and respect
- Manage payment plans and payment activity
- Minimize delinquent, defaulted and outstanding accounts
- Adhere to regulatory requirements of the State and Federal systems and to the policies and procedures of the university
We appreciate your selecting Stockton University to enhance your education and career goals and wish you much success. We look forward to serving you.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
Monday through Friday
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:15pm
Our in-person office hours of operation are currently 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Use the button above to schedule an in-person appointment with a staff member in our office.
Please note: All visitors are REQUIRED to wear a face mask and must wash their hands before entering the Bursar's Office. All visitors are also REQUIRED to complete the 'Visitor Health Pledge' for COVID-19 safety precautions.
In-Person Services Offered:
Payments- The Bursar's Office only accepts cash, check, or money order in-person. (Credit cards can only be accepted online, we apologize for the inconvenience!)
Detailed Billing Inquiry- If you wish to meet with one our representatives to review your account in detail, please schedule an in-person inquiry appointment.
Ryan Terrell, Director of Student Accounts/University Bursar
Kimberly Nardo, Payment Plan Specialist/Housing/Meal Plans
Carisa Calabrese, Centralized Billing/Budget Specialist
Jessica Ehlers, Student Account Specialist/Veterans
Brett Goebel, Collection Specialist/Student Account Recoveries