Project Management Professional
PMP Boot Camp
An intensive learning experience with the busy professional in mind.
New dates coming soon
Jill Howson, PMP, PMI-ACP
101 Vera King Farris Dr
Galloway, NJ 08205
Includes all course materials
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate program prepares individuals to apply quantitative and qualitative knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to manage projects in a wide range of fields and occupations. The course includes instruction in project planning, risk management, cost and time management, contracts and procurement, accounting, statistics, decision making, and human resources, and prepares students to sit for the PMP Certification exam.
Want to add the important PMP credential to your resume to make you more competitive in the current business environment? Looking to pass the PMP® or CAPM® exam on your first try? Want to experience a classroom-based intensive learning experience close to home?
Our on-campus expert instructor-led training is perfect for anyone looking to learn the many processes, terminology, and real world application needed to pass the exam.
PMP Certificate Program Overview:
- 4 Days of intensive training and development (10 hours per day – satisfies 35.0 contact hours /PDU’s required by Project Management Institute)
- PMP Certified Course Instructor
- Highly interactive small group dynamics ideal for learning
- Course based on PMI Guidelines for Certification
- Course based on PMI authorized Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), all course materials included in tuition
- Provides a full length, 4 hour, 200 question Mock PMP Exam plus post-exam review
- Better identify business problems and opportunities to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Increase your skills and confidence in recommending solutions that positively impact business results
- Analyze and document requirements clearly, consistently, and completely
- Gain practical knowledge that you can apply today, in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Prepare for completion of the PMP certification examination
Areas of course focus:
- Purpose and Definition of Project Management
- Project Life Cycle and Organizational influences on Project Management
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communications, Risk and Procurement Management
This training program is approved for use of Workforce Investment Board/NJ Department
of Labor Individual Training Account (ITA) funds. Contact your county's WIB/DOL One
Stop Career Center for details.
For details on ITA funding and the location of your county's One Stop Career Center, go to: