National Student Exchange
National Student Exchange (NSE)
Collegiate study away opportunities for Stockton students!
Study for a semester or a year at over 200 institutions throughout the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Island, while paying regular Stockton tuition!
What is NSE?
Since 1968, National Student Exchange has offered students a study away opportunity - close to home in other U.S. states, territories, and Canada. With over 200 member institutions and over 90,000 students participated in NSE, the Office of Global Engagement is excited to bring this exciting opportunity to Stockton students!
Benefits of NSE:
- Access new academic opportunities, explore new fields of study, and take courses not available at Stockton
- Pursue new research, field study, and internship opportunities
- Develop intercultural and global perspectives
- Make connections in new job market
- Develop new skills and gain experience that make you more employable
- Improve your intercultural communications skills with people from different backgrounds
- Prepare yourself to live and work in a culturally diverse context
- Experience personal growth and achieve goals
- Develop an open-mind by experiencing different geographic and cultural settings
- Become more independent and resourceful
- Be inspired to pursue a graduate or professional degree
- Come home with a better-defined view of your future
- Close to home
Available Host Institutions for Stockton students:
Download List of NSE Member Institutions