School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton Offers 'Hands-On' Learning with New Sustainability Lab
- Stockton Graduates Present a Decade of Research to Honor Stacy Moore Hagan's Legacy
- Marine Scientists Use Sonar to Tell NJ's Revolutionary War History
- Mendez, Booker Announce $226K in Federal Funding to Support Stockton University
- Stockton Experiment to Ride the SpaceX Falcon 9 to the International Space Station
- Stockton's Atomic Force Microscope Helps Chemists Get a Closer Look at Semiconductor Fabrication
- Deadline to drop sub-term A with 50% refund (part time students only) - September 18
- Deadline to withdraw from full-term courses with 50% refund (partime time students only) - September 21
- Environmental Studies Seminar with Mr. Patrick Burns, Career Center services for ENVL students - September 24 | G-137
- Physics Program Seminar with Cheng Zhu, Rowan University - September 24
- Chemistry Program Seminar with Dr. Jessica Favorito, ENVL faculty and Chemistry alumna - September 26 | USC 260
- Deadline to file Fall 2018 graduation application without financial penalty - October 1
Awards and Recognition: