School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University.
NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and
faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- Stockton University's observatory gets new telescope
- Students Witness Coastal Processes on Little Beach Island
- Stockton Soil Juding Team Digs into Their Major
- Oyster Help Eelgrass Take Root in the Barnegat Bay
- Stockton to Monitor New Mil Creek Oyster Reef
- Spotted Lanternflies Staying Outof Cape May County
- Future Fossils - Dark Microbiology & Right Relations in Science
- Aquaculture Project to Restore Oyster Beds
- ALS Fluke Tagging Aboard the Mi-Jo II
- In Prehistoric Ethiopia, Otters were as Big as Lions
- Fall term classes end - December 9
- Final week - December 10 - 16
- Term Ends - December 16
- Grades due for graduating students by 12 noon - December 19
- Grades due for non-graduating students by 5 PM - December 21
- Holiday break; Univeristy Closed - December 24 - January 2