School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
Inaugural edition of NAMS new
e-zine The Essential Elements
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
NAMS in the News
- Is it a meteorite?
- Picture Stockton...Helping to Map the N.J. Coast
- Picture Stockton...from the viewpoint of Apple Pie Hill Fire Tower
- Reaching for the Stars
- Discover New Marine Life with Tara Luke During NOAA's Deep Sea Exploration off Puerto Rico
- Picture Stockton...Students Looking for Answers to Drug Delivery in Experiment That Returned from Outer Space
- Hail the Lizard King. T. Rex's Puny Arms Were Useful After All
- Stockton Research Could Shed Light on Predatory Dinosaurs
- Drop/add period (full-term and sub-term a) Distance education orientations - January 14 - 22
- Fall 2019 pre-registration schedule of classes posted (view only - January 15
- Saturday Classes begin - January 19
- Dr. Martin Luther Kind Jr. Day - Campus Closed - January 21
- Deadline to drop full-term and sub-term A course(s) 100% refund - January 22
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with 50% refund (part-time students only) - January 29
Awards and Recognition: