School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- Spotlight On: Moscovici Explores the Science of Wine in Australia
- Picture Stockton...Diving into Seagrass Study
- Two Impressive High School Students Spent Summer Researching Chemistry at Stockton
- Inside a Stockton lab, baby turtles are raised by humans
- In Focus: Reducing Pollution and the Theatrical Performance, "Fourteen"
- Spotlight On: Student Presenters 'Role Models' for Younger Researchers at National Conference
- Oysters are Showing Researchers How to Restore Barnegat Bay
- Explore Marine Life and Maritime History with Tara Luke during NOAA Expedition
- Stockton Receives Grants for Barnegat Bay Projects
- Deadline to withdraw from full-term course(s) with 50% refund (part-time students only) - September 20
- Deadline to file fall 2019 graduation application without financial penalty - October 1
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with W grade - October 4
- Columbus Day holiday; normal campus operations - October 14
- Sub-term A classes end - October 17
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: