Transfer Admission Requirements
We review your application with the same personal attention you will enjoy if you become a Stockton student.
- 2.0 cumulative GPA to be considered for admission. An overall cumulative 2.0 GPA does not guarantee admission.
- Completed application (Stockton Online only)
- Use the PromoCode FINISHSTRONG2020 to waive your $50 application fee
- Official transcript(s) from EACH college or university attended, even if for only one course (including college courses taken while in high school)
- Official high school transcripts or GED results and SAT/ACT scores for non-test-optional majors for applicants with fewer than 15 earned college credits
- Proof of high school graduation (copy of high school diploma, official high school transcript (showing high school graduation) or GED results) for applicants who have earned between 15 and 24 college credits
- Transfer Student Progress Reports may be requested on a case-by-case basis
Optional: letters of recommendation and any other information you feel will aid us in making a decision