Campus Center Game Room
The Game Room which shares space with the Coffee House is a prime hang out spot for
all Stockton University students!
Included in this space is:
- (2) ping pong tables
- (4) billiards tables
- (2) foosball tables
- (2) old school arcade games
- (1) shuffleboard table
There are also numerous TV's, arcade style games, as well as a large selection of board games.
- Apples to Apples
- Boxers or Briefs
- Buzz Word
- Chess Clue
- Connect 4
- Fact or Crap
- Forbidden Island
- Jungle Speed
- Loaded Questions
- Mad Gab
- Playing Cards
- Scrabble Flash
- Scrabble Upwords
- Smart Ass
The Campus Center Game Room is among the most popular areas on campus. The Game Room provides opportunities for students, faculty and staff to relax and enjoy various games and activities
Student organizations that would like to hold a tournament or special event in the Game Room should first contact their Student Development advisor to discuss their program in greater detail. In order to provide opportunity for all campus community members to utilize the resources within this space, the following guidelines have been established.
- The event must be open to all Stockton students. The program may also be open to faculty, staff, and alumni.
- The sponsor may not charge for participation. Recreational tournaments are not designed to be a fundraiser or philanthropic program.
- The sponsor must adequately promote the tournament using various publicity methods, including but not limited to posters, flyers, TV/LED, social media, and the ARGO.
- The Campus Center will provide standard game room notices to alert customers of the scheduled tournament. The flyer will include contact information for individuals to register.
- A limit of two tables may be taken off-line during a tournament by sponsoring organization. The other tables in the facility must remain available to the general campus population.
- The tournament organizer may sig out the necessary equipment to run their tournament. Any damage to equipment or tables will be billed to the group sponsor of the program.
- An organization is limited to one tournament per semester; unless otherwise approved by the Office of Student Development and the Office of Event Services & Campus Center Operations.
- A facility request form must be completed and submitted by the sponsoring organization, the form should indicate that a tournament is requested.Thank you!