Campus Center Services
The Campus Center serves as a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all members of the Stockton community. Through quality services and facilities, the Campus Center provides limitless student development opportunities and learning experiences.
The mission of the Information Desk, located on main level of the Campus Center, is to help provide accurate information about campus events, community resources, and activities to students, families, faculty/staff, alumni, prospective students and visitors. In addition, our staff supplies travel directions to and from the campus and directions to the Campus Center amenities and other campus buildings. The staff disburses maps and bus schedules, sells tickets for student organization events and maintains the University Lost & Found. The Information desk also provides temporary parking permits for visitors to the university.
The Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations maintains and manages a centralized Lost and Found at Stockton University. The Lost and Found is conveniently located in the Grand Hall of the Campus Center, at the Information & Operations Desk.
Any unattended items that are found on campus should be brought to the Lost and Found immediately. Staff from the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations work in conjunction with Campus Police and Computer Services to make every effort to restore lost items to their rightful owners, however, it is the owner's responsibility to report and/or claim lost articles.
Click here to view the current items in our possession. An individual who believes they may be the owner of an item must be able to describe the item in detail, and show valid government photo identification.
The owner of an item may authorize another individual to pick up their property with a notarized letter of authorization. This letter must include the institutions name, the found item #, the name of the person who is being granted authorization to pick up the item, your name as the owner (both printed and signed), and the date, stamp, and signature of the notary.
The Office of Event Services & Campus Center Operations provides a centralized student event ticketing service for use by student organizations and ;administrative offices affiliated with Stockton University. Ticketing services are available at the Information & Operations Desk located on the main level in the Grand Hall of the Campus Center. The Information & Operations Desk accepts cash, Osprey card (unrestricted funds) or credit (plus a $1 transaction fee) for ticketing transactions. To visit our ticketing website or apply to have your organization's tickets sold at the Information Desk, Click Here!
Temporary visitor parking permits can be obtained ONLINE from Stockton's Parking & Transportation website, as all passes are electronic now. Visit the website below and click on the dedicated page to the type of guest you are. Visitor permits are required Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8:30AM and 4PM and on Fridays between the hours of 8:30AM and 3PM. If you need assistance, please visit the Information Desk where student staff can assist in accessing the page to secure a visitor's parking pass for the day.
NOTE: Parking and Transportation Offices are located at the Facilities and Construction Building (Building 70) on Vera King Farris Drive.
Staff at the Information & Operations Desk provide basic audio and visual support to groups using our meeting and event spaces. For assistance, please visit the Information & Operations Desk in the Grand Hall during our regular business hours, or call us at 609-652-4706.
Push carts are available for rent from the Information & Operations Desk. Visit the Information & Operations Desk during our regular business hours to request a cart. Cart rentals are free of charge.
The Game Room which shares space with the Coffee House offers four billiards tables, two ping pong tables, two foosball tables, and a shuffleboard table. There are also numerous TV's, arcade style games, as well as a large selection of board games. The space is a prime hang out spot for all Stockton University students!
- Apples to Apples
- Boxers or Briefs
- Buzz Word
- Chess Clue
- Connect 4
- Fact or Crap
- Forbidden Island
- Jungle Speed
- Loaded Questions
- Mad Gab
- Playing Cards
- Scrabble Flash
- Scrabble Upwords
- Smart Ass
The Campus Center Game Room is among the most popular areas on campus. The Game Room provides opportunities for students, faculty and staff to relax and enjoy various games and activities
Student organizations that would like to hold a tournament or special event in the Game Room should first contact their Student Development advisor to discuss their program in greater detail. In order to provide opportunity for all campus community members to utilize the resources within this space, the following guidelines have been established.
- The event must be open to all Stockton students. The program may also be open to faculty, staff, and alumni.
- The sponsor may not charge for participation. Recreational tournaments are not designed to be a fundraiser or philanthropic program.
- The sponsor must adequately promote the tournament using various publicity methods, including but not limited to posters, flyers, TV/LED, social media, and the ARGO.
- The Campus Center will provide standard game room notices to alert customers of the scheduled tournament. The flyer will include contact information for individuals to register.
- A limit of two tables may be taken off-line during a tournament by sponsoring organization. The other tables in the facility must remain available to the general campus population.
- The tournament organizer may sig out the necessary equipment to run their tournament. Any damage to equipment or tables will be billed to the group sponsor of the program.
- An organization is limited to one tournament per semester; unless otherwise approved by the Office of Student Development and the Office of Event Services & Campus Center Operations.
- A facility request form must be completed and submitted by the sponsoring organization, the form should indicate that a tournament is requested.Thank you!
General Services & Amenities
The following services and amenities are available for visitors to the Campus Center.
The Office of Event Services & Campus Center Operations maintains five cell phone charging stations in the Campus Center.
- Food Court on the lower level (2)
- Upper Food Court Lounge on the main level (1)
- Coffeehouse on the main level (1)
- Overlook Lounge on the second level (1)
Please visit the Information & Operations Desk in the Grand Hall to report any damage or concerns.
Connectivity stations as those where guests can access high speed hardwired internet and dedicated electrical outlets. The connectivity stations are located in the Overlook Lounge on the second level of the Campus Center. Please visit the Information & Operations Desk in the Grand Hall to report any damage or concerns.
There are four Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) located in the Campus Center: one in the Food Court on the lower level, one near the elevator in the Grand Hall on the main level, one in the Overlook Lounge on the second level, and one at the Information & Operations Desk. Please visit the Information & Operations Desk in the Grand Hall to report any damage or concerns. For emergencies, please contact Campus Police at 609-652-4390.
Several electronic directories are located throughout the Campus Center. The electronic directories provide general information, including the campus map, a faculty/staff directory, shuttle and parking information, and dining and retail information.
A limited amount of lockers are available to commuter students on the first floor of the Campus Center. For more information on reserving a locker, visit the Office of Student Development in Campus Center, Suite 240 or call 609-652-4205.
- Lockers are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Lockers are only available for full-time commuter students.
- Locker sign-ups will be available for all commuter students beginning the first day of classes.