Access to Official Transcripts

Online access to transcripts depends on your student status.  Current and graduated students may access transcripts from goStockton, while former students access transcripts through Web Services. 

NOTICE:  Transcripts prior to 1989 reflect an H-S-N or an A-B-C-D-F grading system, do not include a GPA and are not available online unless a Transcript Conversion has been requested.  Once the Transcript Conversion has been submitted and processed, the student may request official printed transcripts by following the instructions for graduated or former Students or electronic transcripts directly through the National Student Clearinghouse (see below).  To request an official printed transcript (prior to 1989) without converting it to the online system, please submit the Official Transcript Request Form


Current Students and Graduated Students

From goStockton
From the Student Services tab (current students); or
From the Alumni tab (graduated students)
Click on the link below to:

View Unofficial Transcripts
Request Official/Printed Transcript
Request Official/Electronic Transcript


Former students without a degree conferred from Stockton

If you do not have access to your Web Services account, you will need to complete and submit the Student ID & PIN Request to obtain your login credentials so that you can set up and access your Web Services account.  Requests are processed daily and account information is sent to the email address you provide. If you attended Stockton prior to 1989, please see the notice above.

From Web Services
Click on Student & Financial Aid
Click on Student Records
Click on the following link to:

View Unofficial Transcript
Request Official/Printed Transcript
Request Official/Electronic Transcript

Transcripts for Teacher Certification

Transcripts for Teacher Certification cannot be processed online. Please complete and submit the Official Transcript Request for Teacher Certification form. Teacher certification transcripts will only be mailed directly to the NJ Department of Education.


Request an Official/Electronic Transcript directly from the National Student Clearinghouse, without logging into Web Services, from the link below:

National Student Clearinghouse Electronic Transcript Request