- Completed application (Common App, Online or paper)
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript*
- Two to three letters of recommendation
- SAT and/or ACT scores (not required if applying test optional)
*If you have earned a GED, submit your equivalency test scores and high school transcripts
for years attended.
Special Academic Program Requirements
In addition to Freshman Admission requirements, certain programs have specific admission requirements and supplemental applications.
- Accelerated Medical dual degree
- Accelerated Medical Program Application must be submitted/postmarked by November 15
- Physician Assistant/Dual Degree Applications must be submitted/postmarked by December 15
There is no additional application for Physician Assistant.
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
Pharmaceutical Engineering Applications must be submitted/postmarked by February 15
- Pharmacy/Dual Degree
Pharmacy/Dual Degree Application must be submitted/postmarked by November 15
- Nursing - Four-Year Pre-Licensure Applications must be submitted/postmarked by December 15
There is no additional application for Nursing.