School of Business
The faculty delivers excellence in teaching and actively pursues scholarly activities and professional development that contribute to classroom effectiveness. The faculty produces scholarly works that advance the knowledge and practice of business, hospitality and tourism management, and computer science and information systems. The school strives to have a positive impact on the wider community, responding to the evolving needs of the Southern New Jersey region, the State of New Jersey and beyond.
Join Our School of Business Student Advisory Board!
Student Advisory Board (SAB) of the School of Business at Stockton University will serve as a conduit for open communication between a diverse body of students who aspire towards productive and high quality programs and activities within the School of Business.The purpose of the Student Advisory Board is to provide a forum to promote communication between the students and the School of Business faculty and administrators. In that capacity, the Student Advisory Board will meet once a semester with the Dean, Assistant Dean and Advisory Board liaison as necessary.
If you are interested, please complete the short application and return it to Business.School@stockton.edu by Friday, October 15th.
Hallmarks of the School of Business at Stockton University include:
- A curriculum delivered in the context of a nationally recognized public liberal arts university.
- A personalized approach to teaching and learning as evidenced by small classes, systematic advising, and substantial student access to faculty.
- Research and service that blends the practical and theoretical and is often interdisciplinary, and a portfolio of research work that is balanced across theoretical, applied and pedagogical areas.
- SEBA program continues for 2022
- Dr. Michael Busler featured in WalletHub
- The School of Business Welcomes Provost Kahanov
- Professor Palatnik and recent Graduate present at Conference