School of Business
The faculty delivers excellence in teaching and actively pursues scholarly activities and professional development that contribute to classroom effectiveness. The faculty produces scholarly works that advance the knowledge and practice of business, hospitality and tourism management, and computer science and information systems. The school strives to have a positive impact on the wider community, responding to the evolving needs of the Southern New Jersey region, the State of New Jersey and beyond.
Congratulations to our inaugural School of Business Outstanding Alumni Award Recipient, William R. Hagaman, Jr., Stockton Class of 1979.
Hallmarks of the School of Business at Stockton University include:
- A curriculum delivered in the context of a nationally recognized public liberal arts university.
- A personalized approach to teaching and learning as evidenced by small classes, systematic advising, and substantial student access to faculty.
- Research and service that blends the practical and theoretical and is often interdisciplinary, and a portfolio of research work that is balanced across theoretical, applied and pedagogical areas.
- Dean's Distinguished Guest Speaker Event
- Outstanding Alumni Award
- ACCT Program teams up with NJSCPA
- SEBA Program Continues