Attractive residential life options are available for students at the Galloway campus and the Chris Gaupp residences just around the corner. Beachfront living and learning is now available on the new Atlantic City campus, steps from the ocean. Experience the unique natural wonders of the Pinelands or of the our new coastal location.
Discover the many opportunities to get involved with Stockton's student organizations, fraternities and sororities, and more!
- Student-Curated Exhibits
- ASO FASHION SHOW PRACTICE
- Exhibit: A Life in Transition
- Transcendence: A group for transitioning students
- COTG Meeting 4
- togetHER Tuesdays
- Clinical and Counseling Graduate School Panel
- Metacognitive Learning Strategies: Skills You Can Use to Improve Your Grades
- Coffee & Connection in AC!
- Get Centered: Tunes at Noon: Ryno
Always Something to Do
Whether in the sands of the Pines or the Atlantic City beach, you can get involved in campus life.
Learn more about residential and dining options or just hang out at the Campus Center and meet new friends - or maybe even study.
Discover events happening on campus.
Beachfront Living & Learning
Catch the new wave of opportunity at the Stockton University Atlantic City. Enjoy beachfront living and learning at the famous coastal city.
Take Notice • Take Action
Help Keep Stockton Bias Free where everyone is welcome, safe and supported.