Employee Assistance Program
Bridging the Gap Between Problems and Solutions
The Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free service provided for you and all members of your household by Stockton University. This program offers a wide variety of counseling, referral, and consultation services, which are all designed to assist you and your family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free Helpline listed below.
All full-time employees and their household members/dependents are eligible to access the EAP. Retirees and employees who have recently separated from their employer will continue to have access to services for up to six (6) months post-employment.
The Deer Oaks EAP program includes services that cover a broad range of work/life areas including:
- Stress at home or at work
- Anxiety and depression
- Balancing work and family
- Anger and emotional issues
- Health and wellness concerns
- Marital and family issues
- Issues with co-workers
- Legal and financial referrals
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Education and prevention
To explore the full complement of services offered and resources available call the toll-free Hotline listed below or log into the Deer Oaks website (log-in information listed below)
Below is a list of online seminars that can be accessed at any time through the EAP website after you have logged in. For more inforation on loggin in, please visit the employee tab in the Stockton Portal.
- December 2019 - Examining Relationships: Healthy vs. Unhealthy
- November 2019 - Meeting the Challenges of Multigenerational Caregiving
- October 2019 - Emotional Wellness - Building Better Mental Health
- September 2019 - Effective Time Management
- August 2019 - Effective Budgeting
If an employee or their family member is experiencing a psychiatric or medical emergency they should dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.