American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
Communications Workers of America (CWA)
International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE)
The New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association, Inc.
The New Jersey Superior Officers Association (NJSOA)
The New Jersey Law Enforcement Supervisors Association (NJLESA)
- Cindy Norman, President
- Bob Wallace, VP
- Christy Engelhardt, Secretary
- Rodger Jackson, President
- Adam Miyashiro, VP
- Joe Everett, VP of Professional Staff
- Bill Gallovich, President
- William Hamilton, VP
ThePublic Employment Relations Commission (PERC or Commission) is a State administrative agency. It is charged with administering the New Jersey Employer-Employee Relations Act. The agency deals with certain labor relations issues involving public employers, public employees, and unions that represent public employees. Such issues include representation matters, the scope of negotiations, unfair practices, mediation, fact-finding and arbitration.
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.