American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
Communications Workers of America (CWA)
International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE)
The New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Cindy Norman, President
- Bob Wallace, VP
- Christy Engelhardt, Secretary
- Rodger Jackson, President
- Ann Pomeroy, VP
- Stacey Rose, Professional Staff Representative
- Bill Gallovich, President
- Steve Brown, VP
ThePublic Employment Relations Commission (PERC or Commission) is a State administrative agency. It is charged with administering the New Jersey Employer-Employee Relations Act. The agency deals with certain labor relations issues involving public employers, public employees, and unions that represent public employees. Such issues include representation matters, the scope of negotiations, unfair practices, mediation, fact-finding and arbitration.
AFT Salary Schedules
- Salary Schedules for 12-month employees through 2019
- Salary Schedules for 10-month employees through 2019
CWA Salary Schedule
We stand at the ready to assist you with all of your labor relations and HR needs and questions.
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR/Payroll team member that can best help you.