Managers & Supervisors
We are excited to provide support and resources to managers and supervisors. Please use the resources below to assist you in your job of managing and supervising employees.
Employee Assistance Program
The Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free service provided for full-time employees and all members of their household by Stockton University. This program offers a wide variety of counseling, referral, and consultation services, which are all designed to assist employees and their family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free Helpline listed below.
- EAP toll-free Helpline: 1-866-327-2400
- Log into the Stockton Portal to get the login credentials for the Deer Oaks EAP website
- More information on Stockton's EAP
- Deer Oaks EAP FAQ sheet
EAP Resources specifically for managers:
The Talent Acquistion page has information on Career Opportunities, and New Hire Orientation at Stockton.
Training & Development for you and your staff
The Professional Development & Training page includes information on online and in-person training opportunities for employees related to leadership development, operational efficiency, and compliance. This page also shares information on coaching and consulting opportunities to improve and enhance performance of individuals, teams, and divisions.
Manager Evaluations (MER)
Managers are evaluated using the Manager Evaluation Review (MER). The evaluation cycle runs from July through June. The MER workflow for FY23 will be opening Monday, June 5th.
- Tuesday, May 16, 2pm-3pm, G-138
- Wednesday, May 24, 11am-12pm, G-138 (New Managers Only)
- Thursday, May 25, 10am-11am, G-138
Templates & Resources:
- Job Description Template
- Goals & Accomplishments Template
- Resume Template
- Performance Factors Rubric
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Performance Development Plan
PLEASE NOTE: In order to access Workflow from off-campus, managers need VDI or VPN (remote desktop) access. Managers can work with the ITS Help Desk if they need this access set up.
- View the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.