Classified staff are evaluated using the electronic Performance Assessment Review. The evaluation cycle for all classified employees runs October 1 through September 30 annually. Detailed information on the ePAR process, timeline, and cycle can be found on the Stockton ePAR page.
AFT Professionals and Faculty
Unclassifed AFT Professionals and Faculty are evaluated per the AFT contract requirements.
- Current AFT Personnel Actions Calendar
- Login for AFT Professional Evaluation System
- AFT Professional Staff: Evaluation and Reappointment (video tutorial)
- Performance-Based Promotion for Professional Staff (video tutorial)
- Faculty and Staff Evaluation Agreements
Managers are evaluated using the Manager Evaluation Review (MER). The evaluation cycle runs from July through June. The review process for the following evaluation cycle takes place every June through September.
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 2pm-3pm, G-138
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 11am-12pm, G-138 (New Managers Only)
- Thursday, May 25, 2023, 10am-11am, G-138
PLEASE NOTE: In order to access Workflow from off-campus, managers need VDI or VPN (remote desktop) access. Managers can work with the ITS Help Desk if they need this access set up.
Tools & Resources: