Event Services and Campus Center Operations
MIssion: The Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations strives to support the mission of the University by efficiently and effectively coordinating the seamless execution of campus-wide events, offering programs and services that promote the Campus Center as an inviting and inclusive environment, and providing support to new students and their families regarding the college experience.
- Schedules facilities and resources for campus events.
- Oversees and maintains the University's event scheduling system (R25).
- Contract Process for External Group Rentals
- Assesses fees for use of the University’s facilities and its resources based on the room configuration, equipment and staffing needed to support the event.
- Coordinates the contract process for external group rentals and university co-sponsored events.
- Oversees and maintains the University's web event calendar.
- Coordinates and maintains advertisement use of the LED signs at the entrance of the University, the TV messaging system on
- Channel 119.1, bulletin boards and kiosks.
- Coordinates directional signage for events.
- Informs the university community about upcoming events and their impact on the campus.
Coordinates major campus initiatives/programs including Grad Finale, Graduate Toast, and Commencement.
- Provides for the management and oversight of the Campus Center including event venues and public lounges.
- Provides programs and services which support the campus community and promote the utilization of the Campus Center.
- Manages and operates the Information & Operations Desk (CC-103) and the Game Room.
- Assesses and coordinates event logistics and event management support as needed.
- Provides limited support services for administrative and student programs including but not limited to audio visual services.
- Provides regularly scheduled student centered programs including but not limited to weekly movie nights and game tournaments.
- Coordinates graduate send-off schedule of events for graduating undergraduate and graduate students.
- Sponsors and coordinates annual events for University Weekend and SIBS Weekend.
- Oversees the publication of The Path Yearbook.