The William T. Daly School of General Studies manages aspects of graduate study for currently enrolled students. Stockton's many graduate programs provide an opportunity to take the next steps beyond the Bachelor's degree into the world of the academy and the professions.
Explore our website for information on graduate student research and funding opportunities, to stay informed on upcoming university deadlines, or to learn about graduate school resources.
- October 2, 2023
Deadline to File for Fall Graduation
- October 13, 2023
Spring 2024 Courses Viewable
- October 24, 2023
Preceptorial Advising Day
- October 25, 2023
Spring 2024 Registration Opens
- October 31, 2023
Graduate Assistantship Application Due
- Exhibit on Display -"Within and Beyond Exclusionary Communities: White Supremacy and Racism in the United States,"on display in F-221 throughout the Fall term
- Thursday, September 28, 4:30pm-6:00pm in F-121: APA Writing Workshop with Maria Miranda
- Monday, October 2, 6:00pm in the Campus Center Event Room: Constitution Day Keynote Address with Melissa Murray, "Dobbs, Democracy, and Distrust"
- Tuesday, October 3, 4:30pm in the Arts & Sciences Circle: LGBTQIA+ Flag Raising Ceremony
- Thursday, October 5, 10:00am-2:00pm in Big Blue Sports Center: Career and Internship Fair
- Thursday, October 5, 9:00am in the Fannie Lou Hamer Event Room, AC or Online: The Jersey Shoreview: 4th Annual Fall Tourism and Business Panel Discussion
- Thursday, October 5, 6:00pm-7:00pm in the L-Wing Art Gallery: "Invest in Your Future: Graduate Admissions Social"
- Thursday, October 5 - Sunday, October 8: University Weekend
- Tuesday, October 10, 8:00pm-10:00pm in the Campus Center Event Room: Hispanic Heritage Month Farewell
- Wednesday, October 11, 12:30pm-2:00pm in the Multicultural Center: ¡JALLALLA! A Celebration of Life! The Story of how Bolivia Rescued Jews During WWII
- Thursday, October 19, 4:30pm-6:00pm both on campus or via Zoom: Book Talk with Dr. Jordan Corson, Reconceptualizing Education for Newcomer Students: Valuing Learning Experiences Inside and Outside of Schools
- Thursday, October 26, 4:30pm-6:00pm in F-118: Proposal Writing Workshop with Maria Miranda
- Tuesday, October 31, 4:30pm-6:00pm in F-121: APA Writing Workshop with Maria Miranda
Check back soon for more opportunitites!
Graduate Writing Support!
Need writing support or just want another set of eyes to review your work?
Maria Miranda offers writing support to graduate students in the Tutoring Center.
Support Our Graduate Programs!
- To give a gift to a specific school or program, click here and select "Other." Type in the academic school or graduate program you wish to support!