As a Stockton retiree, you are a valuable part of the Stockton community. On this page we’ve collected links to information specifically for you. If you are a current employee considering retiring please contact Bart Musitano in HR to discuss the process and how to get started.
Email Account -
ID Card - When you transition from employee to retiree you will turn in your employee ID card
and be issued a new card which will indicate your retired status. Complete the Email
& ID Request Form above to get your new ID.
Parking - You can register for a parking permit through the Stockton Parking website. Select the permit for Faculty/Staff. If you have any questions or problems contact
Retiree Liaison: (609) 652-4795, Bart.Musitano@stockton.edu
Discounts - By presenting your retiree ID card, you will be eligible for certain discounts. Discounts are currently available in the following places:
Access - As a retiree of Stockton University, please remember that you are always welcome at on-campus events. In addition to the above discounts, your retiree ID card will also allow you to access the following:
- Gym/training facilities at a discounted rate
- Library: borrowing privileges for library books, movies, and other media are retained. Additionally, electronic resources are available to you in the library proper
- Information Technology Services Training Programs: you can enroll and attend training programs based on seating availability
Your Retiree Liaison - have a question or need assistance? Contact:
Bart Musitano, Pension and Benefits Manager
Pensions and Benefits
Phone # (609) 652-4795
The Stockton University Retirees Association exists to provide meaningful opportunities for Stockton retirees to stay in touch with colleagues, enjoy social interactions, and learn about opportunities for volunteering at Stockton.
- Explore upcoming events by finding SURA on Facebook:
Stockton University Retirees Association (SURA)
- Horizon Medicare Advantage FAQs
- Horizon NJ Direct 15 Medicare Advantage Member Handbook
- Horizon Blue Cross Provider Directory
- AETNA Medicare Advantage FAQs
- AETNA Provider Directory
Change of Address forms can be mailed to Stockton Human Resources Office:
We stand at the ready to assist you with all of your retirement needs and questions.
- Bart Musitano is your Retiree Liaison: (609) 652-4795, Bart.Musitano@stockton.edu
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR/Payroll team member that can best help you.