Appointments are available on Thursdays between 9am - 3pm for enrolled Stockton students during the fall and spring semesters. To schedule an appointment, please call 609.652.4701.
SHARP will be on campus in the summer between 9am - 3pm for enrolled Stockton students on the following days:
- May 24 (FREE testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia)
- June 14 (FREE testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia)
- June 28 (FREE testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia)
- July 19
- July 26
- August 9
- August 23
This program provides comprehensive reproductive health services for men and women:
- Basic Exams
- Cancer Screening
- Contraceptive Services and Supplies
- Condoms available with Consultation
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- STI Screening and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
All services are confidential and provided by Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey. Fees are based on the individual's ability to pay. Medicaid and most insurance plans are accepted; no one is ever refused services for lack of funds.
*This is not an official publication of Stockton University, but it is published by Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Stockton University.