This is your go-to page for some commonly used resources and information related to employment and HR.
The Forms page is a catalog of all forms (online, fillable, and printable) related to employment and HR.
Stockton's EAP program is provided by Deer Oaks and launched in January 2018.
The Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free service provided for employees and all members of their household by Stockton University. This program offers a wide variety of counseling, referral, and consultation services, which are all designed to assist employees and their family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free Helpline listed below.
American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
Communications Workers of America (CWA)
International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE)
The New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association, Inc.
- University Bookstore
- University Library
- Free to Be: on-campus daycare for preschoolers
- Campus Police
- Parking & Transportation
- Recreation/Fitness Facilities
- Wells Fargo Bank - located on the lower level of the Campus Center
- Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity
- Risk Management - Environment/Health/Safety
We stand at the ready to assist you with all of your employment and HR needs and questions.
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what.
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
Or, stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR/Payroll team member that can best help you.