Welcome to your go-to page for all information and resources related to Human Resources and being an employee of Stockton University. The Human Resources Department is structured to provide a full range of services, including benefits administration, recruiting and placement, classification and compensation, and employee relations. We also focus great attention to institutional diversity, employee training and development, and faculty/staff assistance.
Professional Development & Training
The Professional Development & Training page includes information on training opportunities and resources for employees related to diversity, leadership development, professional development, operational efficiency, and compliance.
The Performance Evaluation page includes information on the cycles, timelines, and links for all performance review systems and resources (including PIP and PDP templates) for all classifications at Stockton.
Time & Attendance
The Payroll Office page includes information on time and attendance, paychecks, tax information.
Emergency Preparedness & Safety
University Pensions & Benefits
The University Pensions & Benefits page covers all your benefits as a Stockton employee - health insurance, dental insurance, prescription and vision coverage, pensions and retirement benefits, tuition assistance, tuition exchange, and much, much more!
Notifications & Compliance
The Ombuds Officer’s role is:
- To assist the Stockton community (Faculty, Staff & Students) by helping resolve employee conflict(s) in an informal manner that is consistent with alternative dispute resolution best practices.
- To serve the Stockton community by providing a safe, neutral, confidential and flexible resource.
- To help Stockton community members better navigate the network of employee services available to them.
- Ombuds Office Website
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.